View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosiecc

re: Official Raid Leaders

I've posted a couple of questions to the Lotro forum 20 questions thread here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?540365-Twenty-Questions-%E2%80%93-Request-for-Player-Submissions&p=7084793&posted=1#post7084793

If you agree, particularly with the second question, please do post on the thread too!

Questions:

1. Now that we are having scheduled events (Take the Hobbits to Isengard) will any thought be given to more official events perhaps for things like freeze tag games and raids?

2. Please can each server have Official Raid Leader titles/positions for each server's best raid leaders? Perhaps elected by server vote or formal job application/interview via Turbine. Their duties: to lead via voice chat a set number of *scheduled* raids per week. Their rewards: well, I don't know. Maybe the title alone is enough though personally I suggest free VIP while Raid Leader/free TPs. We all know who these people are. They are more valuable than mithril dust, and I suspect many have left following Helm's Deep (certainly they have on my server, Dwarrowdelf). And I know I for one want them back!! And I also know I'm not alone in wanting them back!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reforged Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum